Friday, March 20, 2015

Jolie's Poem - BELIEVE

Not quite at the 1 year anniversary of her death, I was thinking about my late cousin Jolie today. Spring is here, and it reminds me that another season is upon us, one of renewal, of change, of hope. Jolie represented all of these in her short lifetime with us, and always believed.

This one's in honor of you.

❤️ "Believe" ❤️

Believe in love
A power so strong
Nurturing, growing
A force that's never gone.

Believe in friendship
Over time, built with care
A bond between souls
Something only we share.

Believe in fun
Showing your biggest smile
Enjoying every moment
Never just once in a while.

Believe in family
The ones that pull you through
The good times and the bad
Always there for you.

Believe in life
The cycle that never ends
From one form to another
We are born again.

- V. Williams, 6/23/14
In memory of Jolie Breitenwischer 

Of course, I wrote this last year and haven't shared it since, but I thought it was about time. Hope she's resting in peace, and I hope she's shining like the star she is.

Love you angel,
Your loving cousin

No comments:

Post a Comment